July 30, 2011

Classroom Bingo Board

Hooray! I love my new class bingo board I made today and just had to share.  It was so easy to put together and really inexpensive. I bought my supplies this morning and completed the project in about 15 minutes.


I made my board by modifying a classroom calendar and adding calendar numbers to match.


I also bought the paint splatter mini-accents for my class to use as markers on the board.  I will laminate everything when I get back to school and be ready to go!

Visit my post on Classroom Bingo to learn about how to use this bingo board for classroom management and positive reinforcement. 

4 comments:

  1. CUte idea! I might have to borrow it. It might be easier then doing a marble jar and bucket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for something like this for weeks. It fits the polka-dots in my room. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how large this is! I was looking to start this exact same type of classroom management system this year, so thanks so much for your information!


    YoungTeacherLove Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea to use a calendar as the base of the bingo board...thank you so much for sharing! I'm your newest follower, stop by sometime and check out my blog:
    http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!